Different Types of Boiler System > Standard Boiler
Here at Evolve Maintenance we have been replacing or converting standard boilers across for many years. By using our online boiler quote tool or giving us a call we can advise the best replacement boiler model for your every day needs and give you a great price and a fixed price guarantee for boiler and installation. We will find a time most convenient to you, including weekends, and we're usually in and out in just 1 day.
For more information please don't hesitate to get in touch!
About System Boilers
Also known as heat only, conventional and floor standing boilers. They all require a separate hot water cylinder and cold fill cisterns (header tanks) to replenish the hot water supply and to initially fill and top up the central heating system. The hot water cylinder is normally located in an airing cupboard.
- Perfect for homes where a lot of hot water is used at the same time.
- Great for older, low pressure homes.
- Direct replacement is simple, without the need to disturb the system.
They are most suitable if:
- You are happy with your current system and want a like for like replacement.
- You have more than one bathroom.
- Your mains water pressure is low.
- You have room for the cylinder and the cold water tank in your loft.